Monday, 11 June 2012

Infinity Engine Update 3



I've not had a huge amount of time to work on Infinity Engine over the weekend, but thats what happens when you have friends to stay. Great to catch up on old times though. Stayed up to late on the Friday night watching "Alien". After the rush of really bad Alien related movies a few years back (AVP2, I'm looking at you) it was great to go back and see where it all began. Though I have yet to get the time to go and see Prometheus.

I have however managed to crawl through the revisions to the newly renamed "Traits Chapter", though I'm still looking for a suitable replacement term for benefits and afflictions. If anyone has suggestions, please leave a comment.

Anyway with that done I can now take a serious look at character generation, and I have come up with a new mechanism to replace the older Corruption Pools mechanics. Once I get them down on paper I'll be able to look at the nuances, and see where it takes me.

No comments:

Post a Comment